On Nov. 15, WordPop Public Relations celebrated its first anniversary! It’s been a wonderful journey so far and I’m very grateful to my wonderful clients and friends for their support and energy! I look forward to a rockin’ 2013!
A few highlights include:
- Interviewing the director of Solana Beach Presbyterian Preschool, whose facility was redesigned by Domusstudio Architecture this fall.
- Celebrating the grand opening of two Brookfield San Diego communities, with more coming next year!
- Playing in the snow and taking notes at Del Sur’s holiday gathering (one of the many cool events the community has each year)!
- Documenting the rapid and exciting growth of a community reborn in Azusa.
- Watching Groundwork San Diego become a semi-finalist for a grant that could greatly impact the lives of many youth in Southeast San Diego.
- Attending an invigorating two-day media seminar at the National Press Club in D.C.
- Having a tweet “favorited” by a Lakers reporter.
- Helping revamp the San Diego Press Club website. It’ll be up any day now…!
And most of all… collaborating with great clients, freelancers, fellow PR pros and members of the media!
Photo: one my favorites discovered on Pinterest…Search “balloons.”