1) Meeting and interviewing interesting people, from young families who are buying their first home, to the principal of the new Design39Campus in San Diego.
2) Being the first to know about some REALLY cool development projects in San Diego.
3) Living and breathing social media.
4) Coming up with social media campaigns that combine real-life experiences with the digital world.
5) Meeting and collaborating with creative marketing, website and video pros.
6) Being a resource to the media.
7) Wearing the occasional hard hat while visiting client projects under construction.
8) Connecting consumers to the brands they love.
9) Working as a team here at WordPop!
10) Never being bored. In the fast paced world of PR, it’s not an option! There is excitement at every turn, and always something to discover.