WordPop seeks a public relations intern!
The intern will be responsible for:
• Generally assisting the President of the company
• Distributing/posting press releases online
• Some writing– blog posts, press releases and social media content
• Uploading and editing photos
• Occasionally visiting project sites
• 10-15 hours per week
• You will have the luxury of working from home, while attending twice monthly meetings.
• Unpaid internship, must receive university credit
• Stipend at end of internship
• Based on performance, you may receive a letter of recommendation
In addition to learning about public relations and social media, the intern will be invited to industry-related events!
Please send your resume, cover letter and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.